Friday, August 24, 2012

Cheap Modification on GoPro Brackets and Testing Video Clip of Riding at Fullerton Loop!

TO escape from my boredom today, I decided to work on GoPro Bracket Modification with cable ties. It looks tedious n cheap! kkkkkk
Here is what I did.
To test out my new GoPro bracket config on my helmet, I hit out to Fullerton Loop for a short ride. It was 6:30PM, not that hot but bit humid. On the trail, a few riders or hikers were spotted. This loop is totally for beginners craving for a descent workout & joy of riding outside locally. Here is a short video clip I took today. It seems the modified brackets work fine, and the video quality of the clip is better than acceptable. Happy camper!
If you want to purchase this GoPro, Click on the picture below

No comments:

Post a Comment